Bluehost.com is named the “Best Web Hosting Provider” by BestWebHostingGeek.com! With thousands of hosting providers on the web, choosing just one host as THE BEST is actually a very challenging task. We actually put a lot of time, effort, and research into our decision and understand that our credibility is on the line each and every day as we make hosting recommendations. In this article we wanted to give you a full and detailed explanation as to why we believe Bluehost is the best web hosting provider on the web. Our team has put together an amazing infographic explaining the features and functions that makes Bluehost superior to other hosts. Discount on Bluehost Web Hosting: We have partnered with Bluehost.com to provide you with an exclusive discount on their hosting. If you click on our $3.95/month promo (aff) link you will automatically receive this special discount!
Bluehost Compared to Other Hosts:
Recently we conducted research comparing the best web hosting companies on the web. In the study we compared hosts based on four different criteria and Bluehost won three out of four of the categories. Our study found that Bluehost was overall the best hosting provider closely followed by iPage. We highly recommend reading the hosting comparison study before making a final hosting decision.
Bluehost was founded in 1996 by Matt Heaton in Provo, Utah. This great web hosting company has grown over the years into one of the largest shared web hosting providers in the world! In the past few years Bluehost has experienced some of the fastest growth in its history. As you can see from the infographic as of (July 30, 2013) Bluehost has significantly more websites hosted on their servers than other well-know large hosts:
- Bluehost: 1,859,792
- Dreamhost: 1,242,946
- Hostmonster: 702,076
- Justhost: 349,995
- Fatcow: 284,231
- InMotionHost: 236,487
- GreenGeeks: 38,625
This great web hosting provider has led the industry with many innovative changes positively effecting the way shared web hosting works. In addition to this innovation, Bluehost can accredit much of its success to all of their senior management and support staff who have maintained the “customers first” mentality for years! I personally know James Grierson, the VP of Marketing and Business Development at Bluehost, and can assure you that much of their growth is a direct result of the work and expertise of this very talented individual.
Bluehost.com – Different Types of Hosting:
After years of solely offering shared web hosting, the management at Bluehost decided they wanted to offer their customers a wide range of hosting options. A few months ago Bluehost made the huge announcement that they had officially launched VPS and Dedicated hosting. This important step was a game changer and allowed Bluehost to cater to websites of all sizes; whereas, before they only focused on small to mid-sized sites. This great host offers four different types of hosting and a variety of price points within each type. I will outline the different types of hosting that Bluehost.com (aff) offers their customers:
- Shared Web Hosting – The most affordable type of hosting allows you to share a server and the server resources with other Bluehost customers. Shared web hosting is ideal for 80% of websites on the internet and perfect for small to mid-sized websites. The shared hosting plans at Bluehost start at only $3.95 a month. [br] [br]
- VPS Hosting – We loved the VPS hosting at Bluehost so much that we actually recently purchased this plan for BestWebHostingGeek.com. VPS hosting gives you much more control over your website since there are much fewer sites being shared on the server. Bluehost will allow you to have your own IP address and you will notice much faster speeds with VPS hosting. This type of hosting is PERFECT for mid-sized websites and plans start at $29.99 a month! [br] [br]
- Dedicated Hosting – This option is ideal for large websites who receive thousands of visitors per day. Dedicated web hosting grants you complete control over a server and allows you to customize it completely as you see fit. This type of hosting is the fastest; however, it is also quite a bit pricer. Dedicate hosting plans at Bluehost start at $149.99/month. [br] [br]
- Reseller Web Hosting – Reseller Hosting is for those looking to run their own mini-web hosting company without having to worry about the technical aspects. You are allowed to sell hosting to clients and Bluehost will handle all of the hard work (such as billing, technical, etc). Bluehost offers an exceptional reseller hosting plan starting for only $19.95 a month!
TIP: Unless you own a VERY large and popular website we highly suggest you purchase a shared or VPS hosting plan. Most of the sites that we own are hosted on a shared hosting account and we have never had any issues what-so-ever.
What Separates Bluehost From the Pack?
As we previously mentioned there are thousands of web hosting providers in the world; however, Bluehost tends to lead the entire industry in innovation. There are four characteristics that we believe makes Bluehost the best hosting provider in the world:
- Web Hosting Resource Protection – Bluehost was the first to develop a comprehensive script that protects their shared hosting users from server-overload (a common shared web hosting problem). Many features are comparable to VPS hosting and give users a consistent and fast server experience regardless of what others on the same server are doing with their accounts. [br]
- Mojo Marketplace – This is a game-changer! Not only does Mojo Marketplace have the largest collection of 1-click installs available on the web, but they also allow developers to add scripts, themes, and services to their directory. With Mojo Marketplace you can instantly and automatically install popular scripts like WordPress, Joomla, etc. to your Bluehost server. [br] [br]
- World Class Support – No one likes to purchase a product and realize after the fact that it is a major challenge to get support. Bluehost has one of the fastest and most helpful support staff teams on the planet! Support is provided by: telephone, e-mail, support ticket, live-chat, help desk, etc. [br] [br]
- Blazing Fast Servers – Google now uses “website speed” as a ranking factor; therefore, it is essential to keep your websites running fast. A variety of factors such as their new state-of-the-arch datacenter, perfect server-optimization, VPS protection, and partnership with CloudFlare ensures your website will be one of the fastest on the web!
Freebies! Freebies! Freebies!
Ok, I want to do some quick math for you guys to show you how on the financial end you come out way ahead with Bluehost.com! The basic (and most popular) hosting plan at Bluehost will set you back only $3.95 a month ($47.40/year). Bluehost is one of the few hosts that will give you a FREE domain name when you sign up for hosting… That alone is a $15/year expense given to you for FREE! Also, there are a variety of FREE marketing credits that Bluehost offers their users. Credits to advertising services like: Google, Twitter, Yahoo, Bing, and Facebook add up to well over $200 in FREE money/credit. When you sign up for Bluehost hosting you will actually financially come out ahead several hundred bucks and you will still get high quality hosting as well!
Prior to signing up with any host we encourage our visitors to research the host and read a variety of reviews. BestWebHostingGeek.com editors have reviewed Bluehost and allow other users to share their experience as well. Feel free to check out our Bluehost Reviews before you decide to purchase hosting.
Bluehost $3.95 Promo Rate:
Normally Bluehost web hosting pricing starts around six bucks a month for a basic shared web hosting account; however, we have formed a partnership with Bluehost that allows us to offer the exact same hosting plan for only $3.95 a month. Should you choose Bluehost.com for your hosting needs, feel free to take advantage of our exclusive partner discount. In order to enable this savings simply click on our Bluehost $3.95 Promo Link (aff) or you can click on the banner below.